Sunday, October 17, 2010

Nails of the Day: Twinkling Teal

The Word of the Shay today is NOTD! Ok, I admit it, I’m cheating, it’s not a word but rather an abbreviation. NOTD stands for Nails Of The Day, a fun & quick type of post where people share their current nail color/combo/design/art with each other. This is my first NOTD post, but surely not my last.

I applied one coat of China Glaze Calcium Gel Fortifier as a base, followed by two coats of Sexy in the City by China Glaze (a very blue toned teal), topped with one coat of Nicole by OPI’s Nicole…Spotted! (teal, reflecting blue, and gold glitter suspended in a sheer green toned teal base), and lastly sealed with Seche Vite topcoat.

SexyNicole4(Sexy in the City by China Glaze Indoor with flash)

SexyNicole5 (Sexy in the City by China Glaze Indoor without flash)

SexyNicole2(Nicole…Spotted! from Nicole by OPI Indoor with flash)

SexyNicole6(Nicole…Spotted! from Nicole by OPI Indoor without flash)

Please note the color in person or in natural light is somewhere in the middle of the with and without flash photos. Not as blue in person as it shows with flash, and not quite as dark as it appears in the without flash photos.

I hope you enjoyed my first NOTD! Let me know what you think of this combination. Would you wear it? What’s your current NOTD?

Thanks for reading! Till next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment