Monday, May 7, 2012

NOTD: Joe Fresh Spring Mani

(Joe Fresh Mint) 


Here's a new Nails Of The Day post for you!
I thought this was a great look using some fun Spring colours I just picked up.  I've been obsessed with mint lately, and it looks so lovely and delicate paired with creams and peaches, but I thought for a touch of whimsy, I'd throw in some dots in a tangerine orange, (which is a huge "It" shade this season).



These are three Joe Fresh polishes (Mint, Pointe, and Crush), you can find them at your local Loblaws, Super Store or Dominion, $4CAD each or 3 for $10CAD. 


(Joe Fresh Mint, Pointe, & Crush)
(Joe Fresh Mint)
(Joe Fresh Pointe)
(Joe Fresh Pointe)
(Joe Fresh Crush)
(Joe Fresh Crush)
I hope you like the nails! What are you rocking on your fingertips or toes right now? Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment