Saturday, April 28, 2012

Cute Coral Flats

Our word today is Coral. There are many shades of coral, but in general it's a pinkish orange. Sometimes it leans more pink, other times it's very orange, and you also have more primary red corals. No matter the shade, coral is yet again, one of the "It" colours for Spring and Summer and a colour I'm a big fan of. 

I've been looking for some cute coral flats for a couple months now,  this week I stopped by Payless and SCORE! I found these little beauties. So cute and feminine with their peep toe and flower detail.


These are by American Eagle, they fit true to size (mine are size 9) and are more comfortable than I had expected. They were priced at $34.99 CAD, but in the US they'll run you $24.99 USD in store and online at the Payless Website. Right now is a great time to buy since Payless is running one of their frequent BOGO 50% Off deals. Since my Hubby-To-Be needed new sneakers, I got my coral florals for only $17.50CAD before taxes.

(Women's Daisy Peep Toe Flat by American Eagle)

(Women's Daisy Peep Toe Flat by American Eagle)

(Women's Daisy Peep Toe Flat by American Eagle)

That's all for today! Do you like coral? What's your favorite colour to wear for Spring? Let me know in a comment below. Thanks for reading!

1 comment: