Saturday, March 17, 2012

In honour of St. Patricks Day, today’s Word of the Shay is Green. Green as a noun of course is the colour one gets when mixing the primary colours blue and yellow. And it just happens to be my significant other's favourite colour. Here is my leprechaun approved St. Paddy's day manicure featuring some fun green polishes. 

(St. Paddy's Manicure with Sinful Colors Irish Green)
I applied my Nail Life Gripper as a base coat, followed by three coats of Sinful Colors Irish Green, and 1 two coats Icing Happy Go Lucky glitter polish. On my thumb, I skipped the glitter and painted on a small four-leaf clover with L.A. Colors Art Decor Green nail art polish. Lastly I sealed it all up with a coat of Nail Life Speed Demon topcoat. More photos below.


(Sinful Colors Irish Green & Icing Happy Go Lucky)

(Close up of Sinful Colors Irish Green & Icing Happy Go Lucky)

(St. Paddy's Manicure featuring Icing Happy Go Lucky glitter polish)
(Four-leaf clover with L.A. Color Art Deco in Green)
I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment